Some of these are worth more than their weight in gold!
1. Sisley Sisleya Elixir is an intensive anti-ageing programme comprising four vials (one per week). The six main natural plant extracts in this formula are touted to improve firmness, fight free radicals, and improve hydration.
2. Cle De Peau La Creme hydrates and protect skin from inside out with the Total Enzyme Management programme. It reduces signs of ageing like sagging, dullness, pigmentation, uneven skin tone and fine lines. Whitening ingredient arbutine promises overnight clarity. Results are supposed to be visible in a month.
3. La Prairie by La Prairie: La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Cream claims to give a visible lift immediately, thanks to a Caviar Firming Complex that stimulates collagen production for firmer skin, and an exclusive Cellular Complex that encourages skin’s functions. A combination of anti-oxidants protect the skin.
4. La Mer Creme de La Mer is an intensive moisturiser and skin smoother which contains a combination of kelp and vitamins that produce micronutrients to energise skin.
5. Cosme Decorte AQ Cream Meliority restores elasticity and lustre in skin. Its ultra-luxe active ingredients include the Siberian Ginseng and soy extract to stimulate cell renewal and boost immunity.
6. La Prairie Cellular Radiance Cream is specifically targeted at mature skin, thanks to a hormone equalising complex and a defense complex against environmental pollution. The liquid and quartz crystals and mineral pigments refract light, so lines are visually minimised. Liquid crystals harness the body’s energy for gleaming skin too.
7. Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lifting Cream boasts 54 luxe ingredients combined in a specific order to boost natural collagen production and improve skin’s moisture retention and self-defence mechanisms. A rare herb ingredient reduces the appearance of dark spots. Finely milled South Sea pearls in the cream give an immediate radiance to complexions.